Monday, December 17, 2018

From Days Gone By Dec 25, 1920

December 25, 1920.
 Dear Santa Clause,
    Wish you would bring me some story books and some fruit and a knitting needle. I know its hard times to get all of our things but you know we love you. It will be hard for you to het around with all our thingd, but wish you good luck.
                                                                 Juliette Roundtree
Dear Santa,
    I am a little six year old boy. Please nring me a toy pistol and some more toys and lots of fruit. Don't forget mama and papa and bring sister a doll.
                                                                      Herman Hall
Dear Santa,
    I am a little boy 8 years old, and in the 2nd grade. I want you to bring me a toy automobile and bring my little sister a pretty doll and bring us plenty of fruit. Please don't forget my mama and papa.
                                                                            Pearly Colston
My Dearest Santa,
    I am a little girl 11 years old and in 5th grade. I want a ring and a pair of pearl beads, a doll and doll cradle and lots of fruit and other things. Don't forget mama, papa brother and sister. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
                                                                                 Sadie Oliver
Dear Santa claus,
    I am a little boy 2 years old and want you to bring me a toy wagon and a tricycle and don't forget to bring little Cecil a rattler and a rubber doll and don't forget ma & pa. Bring lots of fruit.
                                                                                 W. D. Wood
Dear Old Santa,
    Please bring me a tricycle, a doll and a little bed and plenty of fruit. Please don't forget Harry and Nancy.
                                                                               Doris Rowland
Dear Santa,
    I am a little boy years old and go to shool. Please bring me a tricycle and a cap pistol and plenty of fruit and nuts.
                                                                              Melvin Watts
Dear Santa Clause, i am a little girl 7 years old and going to school and in the 2nd grade. Please bring me a doll and cart and plenty of fruit and don't forget papa and mama.
                                                                                Eddie Lou Maddox
Dear Santa Claus,
    I am a little girl 13 years old on 7th grade and I want a lavallire and ring and a bar pin and lots of fruit. Don't forget my brothers and sisters. Hoping you a Merry Christmas.
                                                                            Mary Jennie Sumner
My dear old fellow,
    I just want to tell you what I want you to bring me a bicycle and a folding pocketbook and a wagon and a box of sparklers. That is all for this time.
                                                                                    Steve Jackson
Dear Uncle Santa,
    I don't want you to forget me this Christmas please. I am a little girl 9 years old and in 3rd grade. I am a smart little girl and I was dishes and sweep the floor for mama. I want you to bring me plenty of toys and fruit. Please don't forget mama and papa and our baby brother. Don't forget I have a little brother named Melvin.
                                                                   Vergia Mae Rowland
Dear Santa Claus,
    I know it is a hard time now with you because you have so many to go see. But I would like for you to bring me a little something. I would like to have a pair of knitting needles and a crochet needle needle and a story book, and I would like to have a doll and some thread to go with my needles.
                                                               Hazel McAfee
My Dearest Santa,
    I am a little girl 12 years old in the 7th grade. I want you to bring me a ring and a pair of pearl beads, a doll and doll cradle and lots of fruit and other things.
                                                              Vennie Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment